General Terms and Conditions
There are two ways in making the reservation at Hospitality Bali
1. Fill the reservation form at our website
2. Sending the e-mail to our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please kindly follow the step in making the reservation from our website as stated below:
- Fill in the booking form completely as requested, if you wish to send direct e-mail please mention the important information such as : Period of stay, Number of person ( for children and infant to be included the age), type of villa or any special specification that you may have
- Maximum capacity of a villa is two adults per bedroom. Each villa has difference standard, for any additional person can be added another extra bed or book another extra villa. Please communicate in advance.
- The inquiry will be responded within 24 hours , if you don’t get any reply after maximum time above please send sms to : +62 812 365 9941
- When the villa is available you will receive the complete information about the villa such as rates, villa type, and further instruction to complete the booking process. If the villa required is not available we will offer the other alternative that you can choose on your staying period.
- The villa availability is subject to change without any prior notice, please book immediately when you get confirmation of villa vacancy.
- When you decided to book one of the accommodation, we will send the written booking confirmation with invoice separately based on agreed rate offer, including all tax & service charge. There will be no hidden cost when you book with us
- The term & condition will be mentioned clearly on our booking confirmation.
We currently apply 2 Payment methods for the booking, all details is mentioned on our invoice
- Bank transfer.
– Transfers to designated bank account as stated on our invoice.
– All costs related to transfer process have to be borne by customer. We require full payment to be guaranteed without deduction of bank fee.
- Online payment.
– Follow the link mentioned in our invoice to settle the payment online through your credit card (Visa or MasterCard only).
– Payment is subject to 3% – 4% of additional credit card processing fee.
Cancellation & No Show
All villas have their own cancellation policy, the cancellation policy will be clearly stated on your booking confirmation to avoid any unexpected situation. Cancellation has to be made in e-mail writing. If no show, the payment that already made will not refundable unless any special consideration from villa owner.
Commonly the season period in Bali is classified into 3 seasons: Low Season, High Season and Peak Season. Each villa has difference season period based on their management’s policy.
Damages, Breakages or Losses Policies
Guests are expected to keep the property and its facilities and equipments in good condition. Guests are responsible to pay any damages, breakages or loses during their stay period caused by misconduct or negligence.
Complains and Force Majeur
We always offer the best option of accommodation and services for our clients during stay, however if any issues beyond of our control please kindly report to Villa Manager to get the best solution of your problem. We are not accepting any complaint after clients check out.
- The clients is highly recommended to obtain the travel and medical insurances.
- HOSPITALITY BALI is not liable to refund any losses caused by improper documentation and any other travel related problem including but not limited to cancelled or delayed flights.
- HOSPITALITY BALI is not liable to any illegal conduct or criminal against the law of the Republic of Indonesia.